Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lovely Little Baskets

Lately I have been quite busy making these adorable little baskets. Everyone seems to be loving them and wanting them. How could you not, they're not too bulky, they look fantastic on your door, your wall, or just standing on the floor in an empty spot. I've been busy making some samples for custom orders to list on my etsy shop to try and reach a broader audience. The first is one in pink and white flowers.


I love these little baskets and love making arrangements in them, it just adds to the charm.


I love adding dried florals in a number of the arrangements, they always give off a nice scent.



I enjoy making these baskets, they always put a smile on my face and it's so easy to create beautiful arrangements from them.



I love using higher quality artificial flowers, because they don't look, how do I put this....fake. Plus they definitely photograph so much better.



This purple and white basket is one of my favorites, it would look great on a chippy white door.


I intertwined some antique white satin ribbon in the basket. However, there is the option of choosing a different color ribbon, or no ribbon at all.



From baskets to wreaths, I finally completed making this lovely vibrant wreath that welcomes spring for sure.




Lush greens, and sweet bright pink flowers with touches of purple here and there fill up this round beauty.




More wreaths and arrangements are to come, now I need to tend to my garden since the weather has been so beautiful. Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my creations!
Warm Hugs,
Melissa :)


4 comments:

Kelly said...

Gosh, everything is so pretty! You have quite a knack for arranging flowers. Those are beautiful pictures!

Unknown said...

These are absolutely GOR-geous! Love all the colors of the flowers and the rustic look of the baskets. I hope you will hop over to my under 300 followers blog hop @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/06/under-300-followers-blog-hop-5.html
I am your newest follower~
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

{northern cottage} said...

oh so very very pretty!

Melissa Anderson said...

Thank you so much everyone! I enjoyed making each and everyone of these pieces:)